Dr. Leila Chaychi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leila Chaychi?

June 7th, 2016

Dr Cheychi is terrific!

What a fantastic Doctor ! I had low testosterone, and instead of giving me a shot , Dr Cheychi said we should See if the problem is brain related . She was right ! Nobody spends the time she spends with patients . So happy I found her 😇

May 25th, 2016

magnifica dra, muy profesional y la recomiendo a todos. Guio mi hypertiroidismo todo el tiempo de mi embarazo y mi hijo nacio bien de salud gracias a su conocimiento y seguimiento continuo, siempre le agradesco dra leila y le deseo siempre mucha salud, saviduria y siga siendo tan humana y sensible como hasta ahora, bendicionesss. adelaida.

March 3rd, 2016

Patient

This Dr. helped me to get my diabetes and thyroid disease under control. I have not been feeling this way for years.

January 29th, 2016

Great Dr. Great staff. Best experience ever with the treatment of my diabetes and hypothyroidism.

November 23rd, 2015

She is great and very helpful.

September 24th, 2015

Patient

Great Dr. I have seen other endocrinologist before even some in the sand office, she has been very much helpful and addressed all my concerns with a great bedside manner. Dr . Chaychi is a wonderful Dr. and I recommend her to anyone who is looking for an endocrinologist in the area.

July 25th, 2015

She is a the best Dr. ever. Dr. Chaychi is very smart, knowledgable with almost 10 years of experience. What I really like about her is that she listened to me and after a full evaluation she removed all my unnecessary meds and placed me in the ones that are right for me. She explained all my labs in detail and made sure I understood how the mechanism of my disease is. When I was waiting for my follow up appointment she called me many times to make sure I was doing well with the new medication. I was on my old thyroid medication for years which was not the right brand. She gave me the medication that helped me with my energy, my hair is not falling any more and I lost 10 lbs in 4 months. I could not be more pleased with the care that I received. Also her staff are very nice and supportive.

June 24th, 2015

Great Dr. Great staff. The care I received at the visit was outstanding. I recommend this Dr and this office to anyone who needs an outstanding care.

June 4th, 2014

She is very smart, caring and knowledgable. I could not be happier by her care. She is the only Dr that found the cause for my high blood pressure, all the other Drs only prescribed medications without understanding the reason behind my case.

May 14th, 2013

Thyroid cancer

I am very pleased to see this Dr and would recommend her to anyone. She explained everything in detail, simple words and based on the literature. She resolved all my confusion. I am very happy that I am in good hands.

October 22nd, 2012

Great Dr.

I saw this young endocrinologist last week.She addressed all my questions and concerns. She gave me very good suggestions. She explained everything in simple words.I am very much pleased with her manner and approach in regard to my treatment plans.I recommend her to anyone. I have both osteoporosis and thyroid condition.

September 13th, 2012

Dr that I would recommend

I saw this smart endocrinologist recently.I had a thyroid issue for months, no one ever explained to my problem.This Dr is very smart and knowledgable. She explained everything to me in simple words and gave me the right approach.I am very pleased with her manners and the way that she treated me as a patient.I would recommend her to anyone.