Dr. Leila Chaychi, MD
Endocrinologist

Jun 4th, 2014

She is very smart, caring and knowledgable. I could not be happier by her care. She is the only Dr that found the cause for my high blood pressure, all the other Drs only prescribed medications without understanding the reason behind my case.

Thyroid cancer show details Thyroid cancer
by Johnny on May 14th, 2013

I am very pleased to see this Dr and would recommend her to anyone. She explained everything in detail, simple words and based on the literature. She resolved all my confusion. I am very happy that I am in good hands.

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
Oct 22nd, 2012

I saw this young endocrinologist last week.She addressed all my questions and concerns. She gave me very good suggestions. She explained everything in simple words.I am very much pleased with her manner and approach in regard to my treatment plans.I recommend her to anyone. I have both osteoporosis and thyroid condition.

Dr that I would recommend show details Dr that I would recommend
Sep 13th, 2012

I saw this smart endocrinologist recently.I had a thyroid issue for months, no one ever explained to my problem.This Dr is very smart and knowledgable. She explained everything to me in simple words and gave me the right approach.I am very pleased with her manners and the way that she treated me as a patient.I would recommend her to anyone.

Patient show details Patient
Jul 17th, 2012

She has been the best Dr. I ever met. She is very caring and has excellent medical knowledge. She answered all my questions with great references from the literature.

Cancer patient without considerate treatment show details Cancer patient without considerate treatment
Jan 17th, 2012

Not caring, not informative, does not give answers to all questions asked, makes you feel like a nuisance. Just the wrong approach to treatment for someone going through cancer.