A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leila De Padua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leila De Padua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leila De Padua, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Padua graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. De Padua has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leila Garcia De Padua MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leila G. De Padua practice?
- Dr. Leila De Padua has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leila De Padua practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.