A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leila Grayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leila Grayson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leila Grayson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Grayson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center, Red Bank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leila Sharon Grayson MD is a female Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leila S. Grayson practice?
- Dr. Leila Grayson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leila Grayson practices Surgery near Wall Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Shrewsbury, NJ.