A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leila Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leila Haddad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from Universite D'Algiers.
Dr. Haddad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leila Haddad MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leila Haddad practice?
- Dr. Leila Haddad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leila Haddad practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.