A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leila Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from Universite D'Algiers.
Dr. Haddad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haddad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leila Haddad practice?
Dr. Leila Haddad practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.