Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leila Haddad
Dr. Leila Haddad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Haddad is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital -Trenton, Southshore Campus, Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove and Oakwood Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Leila Haddad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leila Haddad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.
Dr. Radhika Aggarwal
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Dearborn, MI 0 mi13
Dr. Mohammad Younus
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Residency
Dearborn, MI 0 mi
Dr. Amjad Farha
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dearborn, MI 0 mi27