A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leila Jabaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leila Jabaji, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leila Jabaji, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabaji graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabaji has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leila Khoury Jabaji MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leila K. Jabaji practice?
- Dr. Leila Jabaji has 1 office location.
Dr. Leila Jabaji practices Pediatrics near Diamond Bar, CA.
See Diamond Bar Pediatricians.