Dr. Leila Jabaji Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leila Jabaji?

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Love Dr. Jabaji. Excellent doctor and she always asks if I have any questions before she leaves the room. My kids love her too.

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Parents beware! We brought our 4 yr old to Dr Jabaji after 2 days straight fever and non-stop coughing, all day and all night. We expected that she would give us some antibiotics. Instead, she told us to give my daughter honey and save money and that she is fine. The next day we called and told her it was the 3rd straight day of fever and non-stop coughs, and she said to just take over the counter Robitussin or Benadryl to make her sleep. At that time we trusted her advice, but after 2 more days of fever and non-stop cough, we went to see her again, and she says "oh, she has pneumonia" and that she now needs antibiotics medicine, and "may" need chest xrays. Guess what happened? The antibiotics was weak and did not help, it was too late. She has lost 5 lbs in 1 week and just weighs 42lbs! On the 7th day, we rushed to find another Dr that our friend recommended, and right away they did the chest xrays and blood test, and said that she has severe pneumonia and almost had to go to the hospital. The fever subsided after getting 2 shots. This is the 3rd week, and she is still coughing sporadically and non-stop all because the pneumonia could have been prevented if treated earlier. I would not recommended Dr Jabaji as she has completely lost our trust. We have 3 kids and when something happens like this, you need to realize and make sure you have a doctor that will take care of your children.

If only I could find a doctor as good as Dr. J for myself!

Posted on August 27th, 2012

We have been with Dr. J since our first child was born 10 years ago with neo-natal complications. I appreciate that she is constantly trying to put the puzzle pieces together for all of my munchkins and is not afraid to refer out when it's something she doesn't feel knowledgeable about. She has THE BEST bedside manner of any doctor I've experienced and is essentially available 24/7 for advice on whether something could wait or whether it needs to be addressed immediately. Her office staff is consistently curteous and timely in the assistance that they provide, not hesitating in stamping forms and filling out immunization cards. Now, if only I could find a practice as great as this for my own self......

Great Doctor but....

Posted on March 15th, 2011

Dr. Jabaji is a great doctor - but beware, she's very by the books. I had to jump through rings of fire to get her to fill out a form for my job. If you have any work related forms or issues I would seek elsewhere. Other than that, she's a very thorough, detailed physician and my daughter loves her.

Great Pediatrician

Posted on March 24th, 2010

I'm a dentist, and I completely trust Dr. J to take care of my children.

Posted on June 7th, 2017