A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leila Keltner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keltner
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Keltner graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Keltner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leila H Keltner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leila H. Keltner practice?
- Dr. Leila Keltner has 1 office location.
Dr. Leila Keltner practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.