A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leila Keltner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keltner
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Keltner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Keltner graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Keltner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leila H Keltner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leila H. Keltner practice?
- Dr. Leila Keltner has 1 office location.
Dr. Leila Keltner practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.