A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leila Khorasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leila Khorasani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Khorasani graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Khorasani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leila Khorasani MD is a female Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leila Khorasani practice?
- Dr. Leila Khorasani has 1 office location.
Dr. Leila Khorasani practices Neurological Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.