A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leila Kutteh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leila Kutteh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kutteh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kutteh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leila Kutteh, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutteh graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Kutteh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leila A Kutteh MD is a female Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leila A. Kutteh practice?
- Dr. Leila Kutteh has 1 office location.
Dr. Leila Kutteh practices Medical Oncology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Oncologists.