Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leila Kutteh
Dr. Leila Kutteh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kutteh is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Mercy Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Leila Kutteh has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leila Kutteh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Dr. Irfan Ankolkar
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi16
Dr. Sugata Sensarma
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi19
Dr. Kerline Ductan
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi7