A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leila Kutteh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leila Kutteh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leila Kutteh, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutteh graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Kutteh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leila A Kutteh MD is a female Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leila A. Kutteh practice?
- Dr. Leila Kutteh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leila Kutteh practices Medical Oncology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, IA and Manchester, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Oncologists.