Dr. Leila Mankarious Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leila Mankarious?

April 29th, 2013

Great Doctor for my 12 year old

My son wrestles and at 12 years old we were concerned when at a practice he ended up with an auricular hematoma (cauliflower) on his ear. Doctor Mankarious, having performed her residency in Iowa knew and understood the injury. She was smart, caring and concerned about her patient and her work. My son's ear was repaired under general anesthesia by Dr. Mankarious and up to this point everything has gone well. She scheduled our first follow-up on a day she normally doesn't see patients in the clinic just to make sure everything looked good. The overall experience is really good. If you want a knowledgeable doctor that is great with parents and kids, Dr. Mankarious is who I would recommend.

April 17th, 2013

Waited & waited, told she was "over-booked" - never saw her

When I called for an appointment, I was told she had a cancellation and that I could have the appointment (at 10:45 a.m.) I told them I had a 2 p.m. appointment at a location over an hour away from their office and let them decide if I should take the 10:45 appointment. They reassured me that I would be seen in time. After waiting 1 hour and 15 minutes I asked how much longer it would be. I was told that there were three people already waiting in exam rooms that hadn't been seen yet and that they didn't have another exam room available. In other words, expect to wait another 45 minutes to an hour. I asked why she was so backed-up and was told that she was over booked. In summary, I drove for a hour, paid $14 for parking, waited for well over an hour, and then had to leave without ever seeing the doctor even though they had been informed in advance of my 2 p.m. appointment. Very unprofessional. It's one thing if there is an emergency that causes a back-log. There is no excuse for over booking patients to the point of requiring a two hour wait time.

May 15th, 2012

She did an excellent job!

Doctor Mankarious has a quite and strong confidence in her ability. This reassuring confidence helped set my worried mind to ease. Her performance was very professional, with a quick resolution to my child's ear issue.

December 2nd, 2016