Dr. Leila Morris MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2017
Changed my life.
Just by random chance, I ended up in Florida for two years. Again by chance alone, I ended up with Dr. Morris. I am 44 years old and was previously diagnosed with IBS, migraine and high cholesterol. I would have continuous cycles of IBS A-D. In the last year, I don't remember the last time I had a IBS cycle, my migraines have gone from once a week to once every 5 months and my cholesterol is under control for the first time in my adult life.

November 8th, 2016
Why I must leave Dr. Morris' practice
Dr. Morris has been an excellent physician for my 10 years+ with her. Unfortunately, she joined a Concierge Plan 2-3 years ago & now I can't afford her. The fee is $1800. a year, she is NOT in my network, so her 'visit' bills are $151.51 each! I'll have to find a doctor who IS in my network - can't afford Dr. Morris anymore!

August 17th, 2016
Keep Looking
Dr. Morris is unreachable after hours. The phone system does not connect you to an answering service or page the covering physician. The PA forgot to call in my prescription for an infection. I didn't realize this until after the office had closed on a Friday. I had to go to an urgent care facility to get the prescription that the PA neglected to call in.

April 29th, 2016
Registered Nurse
I appreciate Dr. Morris' time she spends with me and does not make me feel rushed. However, her front office help is ridiculous. She is rude, never smiles, and acts like I am a bother when ever we have an encounter. As a register nurse myself I cannot believe that Dr. Morris or any other Dr. for that matter would keep someone like her on their staff.

October 5th, 2013
I have been a patient for many years and found out how nasty and rude not only Dr Morris but her Shana and the front desk person. It makes everyone there ugly,horribly and not a place where you should go. Dr Morris does not follow up on the battery of tests she sends you to do..it is after all only YOUR life..what does she care? I can go on, but I am looking for another doctor.

July 1st, 2013
BEST DR EVER !
DR MORRIS IS A WONDERFUL DR...ALWAYS TAKES TIME WITH YOU TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE.....SHE NEVER MAKES YOU FEEL RUSHED OR THAT YOUR CONCERNS ARE NOT IMPORTANT.....I AM ALWAYS ABLE TO GET EMERGENCY APPOINTMENTS. HER STAFF IS EXCELLENT, ESPECIALLY SHAWNNA....THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS AND ALWAYS DISPLAYING A CARING ENVIROMENT!

June 20th, 2013
RUDEST STAFF EVER
BEWARE! Poor Dr. Morris, her staff will be the end of her professional career. They are the face of her office and Shawna is the rudest person I ever unfortunately talked to. She actually hung up on me in the middle of making an appt. NEVER GOING BACK. Cancelling my whole family's appointments.

February 14th, 2013
Very disappointed
I have been a patient for a number of years and like Dr Morris. However, her staff has been extremely Rude & unhelpful. It seems Dr Morris does not want to be involved with HMO's and her office has made referrals a nightmare creating problems with appointments I have had with specialists. Unfortunate as much as I did like Dr Morris she has forced me to find a new doctor.

October 24th, 2011
Recommend to Others
I have been going to Dr. Morris for some years now recommended by my mother and I continue to recommend her as a Doctor to my friends. It is difficult at times to get an appointment for me because of the hours available due to my schedule... personally, I enjoy the first appointment of the day at all types of visits. When I do go at different time, the wait is regular compared to other doctors, the biggest difference is that Dr. Morris, and Shana, the nurse we always see actually talks to us regarding other aspects of our lives that can increase/decrease our overall health, not just what can be tested, diagnosed, and billed. She is also not quick to diagnose, for diagnosis/medication sake, and she refers out when she feels there is a need.For those with negative outcomes, maybe you had a bad experience due to your own negative attitude or a sense of entitlement.

May 9th, 2011
Pay me!
Should have known from first call that it was not going to be good experience. Staff was extremely rude from appt scheduling thru visit. The priority of this practice is collecting money. Nurse had poor attitude. Witnessed staff getting into agrument with patient, they wanted to collect another copay becuase the patinet had left and come back in with a follow up question. Doctor saw conversation and walked out of the room ignoring patient. My spouse received the same treatment and impressioon on a separate visit. Would not go back.

April 8th, 2011
Outstanding Doctor
Dr Morris is worth the drive.I moved out of the area.The doctor is accurate and and complete in her diagnosis.

February 1st, 2011
I have never been treated so rude as I was treated at Dr. Morris' office.