A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leila Pang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leila Pang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Pang graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Pang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leila Mei Pang MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Leila M. Pang practice?
- Dr. Leila Pang has 1 office location.
Dr. Leila Pang practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.