Dr. Leila Patallo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

August 31st, 2016
Will recommend to family

November 11th, 2013
Doc that knows her stuff
Having headache forever and nobody would care about it. Dr Patallo took me seriously from the beginning. She took time to understand how those headache were affecting me and find the trigger. She also give me treatment that keep me functionning with my work. I am very grateful I find a Doctor like her, because now I can live a normal life and not be dependent of those headaches.

May 10th, 2013
THE WORST DR EVER - PLS BEWARE!
Incorrectly diagnosed and medicated my 80 plus year old mother with Parkinsons for years. Error was brought to my attention by a Neurologist on staff at a renowned Florida hospital after my mom was hospitalized for a non-related reason. Dr. Patallo refused the notion that she might be wrong and at one point actually increase dosage. I watched my mother take a very concerning downward turn and Immediately and repeatedly called Dr. P with no response. At the request of mom's primary care we discontinued these meds and immediately insisted on an appointment with Dr. Patallo and was reluctantly seen after a long wait. What followed was the most unprofessional display I have ever witnessed. Because we 'disobeyed' her orders and discountined meds she became irrate and verbally abusive to myself, my brother and my mother which ended with her storming out of the room and refusing future treatment. My mom, at that point in her 90s was so upset she was in tears. Found another Neurologist who specialized in the disease and he also confirmed the fact that my mother DID NOT have Parkinson's and took her off meds - her improvement was miraculous. This woman is not only a poor Dr. but just a horrible person. I have since heard many other horror stories about her from people who might not take the time to write a review. Please beware.

October 25th, 2012
I thought she was great.
When I first started seeing her she was great, but if you leave off seeing her for any time she won't see you again. It doesn't matter if your family doctor may have been treating you and you didn't have the money to see her, you hurt her pocket book so she won't see you again. That is not a caring doctor. I did everything but beg her to see me again I'm ashamed to say. It won't happen again. I hope she needs someone and they are not there for her!

September 30th, 2012
Dr. Patallo was rude and didnt seem to be to caring . i will never go back her office. She needs to have better manners and to be more understanding to her patients . The staff is nice.

February 6th, 2012
HEART DOCTOR WANNA BE
I went to her for my restless leg syndrome. had sleep study which proved I did have this problem severly. Doctor did heart studies and more heart studies and then prescribed blood pressure medicane. Once I called to confirm my appt. time and upon arrival, was turned away because they didn't remember the phone call and said I was now late. Night time is a nightmare and all I got was heart medicane's. They lost charts, test and payments made and recharged me again. TIME TO GET A CLUE DOC, I moved on.

January 19th, 2011
I had dizziness for so long and nobody could figure out the problem. Dr Patallo figure it out right away and was also able to treat me and get right off my dizziness. I got my life back. Great office by the way, you don't have to wait for your appointment, they are right on time overthere.