A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leila Shabanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leila Shabanian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shabanian
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Shabanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shabanian graduated from Kashan University Of Medical Sciences & Health Services.
Dr. Shabanian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leila Shabanian MD is a female General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leila Shabanian practice?
- Dr. Leila Shabanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Leila Shabanian practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Primary Care Doctors and Escondido Internists.