A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leila Tabibian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leila Tabibian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabibian
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Tabibian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leila Tabibian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabibian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Tabibian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leila Tabibian MD is a female Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leila Tabibian practice?
- Dr. Leila Tabibian has 1 office location.
Dr. Leila Tabibian practices Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists.