Internist, General Practitioner

Nov 12th, 2015

I love Dr. Youseff. She is very caring and always there for you.

Bedside manner lacking show details Bedside manner lacking
Sep 26th, 2014

I saw her for the first time and won't be going back. I found her to be condescending, aloof, and arrogant. Her questions relating to my medicine felt probing and judgemental, and I felt as if I was wasting her time. She also came in 30 minutes late with apologies that there was "an emergency". Uh huh, right. The search for a warm and compassionate primary care doctor continues...

A real physician show details A real physician
by E.S. on Mar 22nd, 2014

Dr. Youssef has a warm, experienced, and intelligent manner. She appears to go the extra mile gathering information to make a proper diagnosis and recommendation.

Oct 14th, 2012

I find Dr. Youssef to be articulate and caring. Thanks to her doing an ECG on allnew patients,she discovered a heart defect that 6 previous doctors had missed. Her insisting that I get a colonoscopy saved my life as well, as Ihad several pre-cancerous polyps removed.She is a very good and pro-active doctor.

Internal ailment show details Internal ailment
Sep 6th, 2012

Dr. Youssef is the best! She is thorough in gathering her facts and recommends the correct solution. She literally saved my life by rushing me to a kidney specialist based on a urine specimen. My kidney containing a malignant tumor was removed within a couple of months of seeing Dr. Youssef.

great doc show details great doc
Jun 23rd, 2011