A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leila Zafaranchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leila Zafaranchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leila Zafaranchi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafaranchi graduated from University of Louisville . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Zafaranchi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leila Zafaranchi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leila Zafaranchi practice?
- Dr. Leila Zafaranchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leila Zafaranchi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See West Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.