Dr. Leilane Sta Romana MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 28th, 2013
Retired nuclear engineer
Dr Sta Romana is very professional and precise in her evaluation and treatment of the illness. She has treated me on a couple of issues and I have very high confidence in her analysis and treatment. She is a very likable person.

October 30th, 2012
I found Dr. Sta Romano when she first started her practice. I have moved around the country and she has been the most kind, considerate, skilled physician I have ever had. She has always had time to let me talk and to offer thoughts and just listen when I needed that. She was my husband's physician too and he really liked how she was straight forward with him. She identified the growth that was lung cancer and she helped me to understand the illness and to deal with his death. Her whole staff was there for me at the time and I can't say enough about how wonderful Barb, Carol and Ralene have been over the many years. I would recommend this dr and staff as the best in Kenosha.

October 21st, 2011
Easter, patient many years
It took me a long time to find a Dr that cared and was qualified. I have been with Dr. Sta Ramana now for years and consider myself lucky to have her (and her husband). The staff is expert. They go out of their way to make the appointment as easy for the patient as possible.