Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leilani Besa-Loria
Dr. Leilani Besa-Loria, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Ozone Park, NY. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Besa-Loria is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Queens Hospital Center and Jamaica Hospital. Dr. Besa-Loria has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Leilani Besa-Loria has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Leilani Besa-Loria is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Ozone Park, NY.
Dr. Jennifer Davila
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
South Ozone Park, NY 0.45 mi7
Dr. Anna Zhivotovsky II
South Ozone Park, NY 0.63 mi13