A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leilani Besa-Loria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leilani Besa-Loria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leilani Besa-Loria, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Besa-Loria graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Besa-Loria has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Besa-Loria accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leilani P. Besa-Loria practice?
Dr. Leilani Besa-Loria practices Pediatrics near South Ozone Park, NY.
See South Ozone Park Pediatricians.