A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leilani LaBianco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leilani LaBianco, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. LaBianco graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. LaBianco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hoopeston Regional Health Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leilani E LaBianco MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leilani E. LaBianco practice?
- Dr. Leilani LaBianco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leilani LaBianco practices Emergency Medicine near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake In The Hills, IL and Fremont, OH.
See Aurora Emergency Physicians.