A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leilani Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leilani Lee is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leilani Lee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Massachusetts
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leilani Victoria Lee MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leilani V. Lee practice?
- Dr. Leilani Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leilani Lee practices Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists.