A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leilani Ragasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leilani Ragasa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leilani Ragasa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragasa graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Ragasa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leilani Raquepo Ragasa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leilani R. Ragasa practice?
- Dr. Leilani Ragasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Leilani Ragasa practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.