Dr. Leilani Woodson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leilani Woodson?

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Exceptional doctor! No longer works for CWC.

Posted on June 25th, 2012

I have had Dr. Woodson for the past 3 years now. I feel so comfortable talking to her and always get a complete response to my questions. She has always given me as much time as I need and I have never felt rushed. I am glad I finally have a doc I am comfortable with.

Posted on November 29th, 2011

I already recommended a friend who is only one month behind me in her pregnancy to Dr. Woodson, and she is now seeing her and happy.I was in the process of deciding whether to attempt a home birth for my first baby and use a midwife or to just go the more popular route of using a regular OBGYN and going to the hospital. Dr. Woodson met with me for about 20 minutes in her office before ever doing any examinations so that she could get to know me and she answered all my questions. She (very surprisingly) even told me that if I wanted to do a natural home birth that most people can do it successfully, so I should pursue finding a midwife if that's what I decided to do! She was very supportive of whatever I decided to do. I ended up finding a midwife and am now planning a home birth and am no longer seeing Dr. Woodson because my insurance will only cover one or the other, but if I was not going the home birth route, I would definitely have stayed with Dr. Woodson. Also, if she was able to attend a home birth, I would love to have her present or to be a back up doctor. Because of all the legalities involved, she's not able to do that, however. The Lakewood office is also very nice and homey feeling. There are little chocolates in dishes around and you get one on your pillow whenever you have any sort of appointment. Also, for referring my friend they sent me a $5 gift card to See's candies. How unexpected and nice!

Posted on March 19th, 2011

Dr. Woodson is the best. She was during my first pregnancy and she made me feel very comfortable. Love her!!

Very Compassionate OB-GYN

Posted on March 18th, 2011

Dr. Woodson is a wonderful, kind, compassionate doctor who really understands women on a medical and personal level. She is very down to earth and she makes sure you understand your diagnosis and is willing to answer any and all questions. The office staff is also really helpful and friendly. By far Dr. Woodson is the best Ob-Gyn I have ever been to.

I would trust her with my child and mother

Posted on May 21st, 2010