Dr. Leilanie Narcelles Mon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leilanie Narcelles Mon?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Leilanie Narcelles Mon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2015

Dr. Pill Pusher

My mother has been seeing Dr. Mon for many years. Dr. Mon is no longer her doctor as we finally realized that she is really a bad doctor. Wait times are very long in her office most of the time. She had my mother on way to many medicines and was hospitalized for dangerously low blood pressure as she had her on three blood pressure medications. At one point my mother was taking nine different medicines. She wanted to see my mother monthly and took blood testes monthly either at her office or she would send her phlebotomists to our house. I am very surprised Medicare has not investigated her. She is very controlling and never wanted to send my mom to any specialist. She is not computerized, very disorganized and writes prescriptions that are very hard to decipher by pharmacist. Sometimes we had to wait for days before she would call back the pharmacy to clarify the prescription. Two things stand out as very egregious and negligent 1. She had my misdiagnosed with COPD for years. She had her on heavy duty medicines which are very expensive, but more importantly these medications most likely did my mom a lot of damage. 2. Last year she had taken a bunch of blood tests for my mom as she was feeling very sick. It turns out that my mom had very elevated blood cell count due to an intestinal infection (very dangerous) and Dr. Mon sat on that information for 4 days. When she called us to inform that her blood cell counts very high, she wanted me to bring my mom to her office. Instead I to took my mom to the emergency room. I wish we would have taken my mom to different physician years ago. Live and learn.

August 21st, 2013

New Patient

I have been looking for a new Dr. for quite some time. I had my husband in Christ for a Chemo visit and walking the hall I saw this doctors name and went into the office spoke with a patient about how she felt about the doctor, and she said she liked her and her manner of caring for the patient. I had my first visit and I was impressed with the Dr. and her staff. I have a follow with her next week and will post another review. She took her time and listened to me and seemed very concerned she was through and I am pleased.

May 28th, 2010

DOCTOR CASH REGISTER. Average office wait time to see the doctor, 2 to 3.5 hours. The pull down menue didn't go to 3.5 hours. I'm not joking. Average time with doctor, 15 to 25 minutes. Monthly appointments. Writes prescriptions on a monthly basis to generate another office visit. Monthly blood tests, because the blood is drawn in her office, ching ching more revenue. Takes advantage of the senior citizens generating revenue for herself. Complain of an ailment, she writes another prescription rather to take the time to find the problem. She's in such a hurry to keep the patients moving in and out of her office she squibbles the perscriptions making them unreadable. I spent over an hour in CVS waiting for 4 people in the pharmacy to try and decipher her writing. After taking my 85 year old mother-in-law to another doctor, her prescriptions went from 8 a day to just 3 a day. I would strongly advise you if you are looking for a doctor, look somewhere else.

April 27th, 2017