Obstetricians & Gynecologists

134 Bridgeton Pike
Ste A
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
856-223-1385
Locations and availability (2)

|  i love this little Irish lady.  |  show details
by cassie griffith on Sep 16th, 2013

This is my first baby. I chose this Dr, cause everyone was telling me how good she is, and how well she treats her patients. As soon as you walk into her office for the first time, you can swear your at home. She has tea, and cookies set up for the patients to help themselves. Her whole office barely looks like a office at all, very relaxing environment. Mrs, Oflynn is very nice, answers all questions you have, and very blount. She does not sugar coat nothing. She tells it like it is. She is very loveable. I will keep her as gyno even after I have my baby.

Jun 23rd, 2013

Absolutely LOVE Dr. O'Flynn, her staff and the comfort of the office. Wouldn't trust anyone else to deliver my babies naturally! :)

|  Very Satisfied!!!!  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2013

I switched to her at 34 weeks pregnant after a terrible experience with a different practice. She took the time to get to know me and my history and was very thorough. She went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable. My delivery experience was wonderful, hands down the best OB. I'll never go to another OB again. The office staff is extremely friendly!

|  PATIENT  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2013

SHE IS THE BEST DOCTOR!!!!!! THATS IT, NO OTHER WAY TO DESCRIBE HER.

Nov 2nd, 2012

Dr O'Flynn is the GREATEST OB GYN EVER!!! She has the BEST bedside manner & was there for me every step of the way during my pregnancy. Not only was she great with me but with my husband & 3 kids as well. ALL of my appts. were in Mullica Hill & she was at EVERY single one!!! Even though the wait is long(sometimes), Dr. O'Flynn is worth it:)

|  Money hungry  |  show details
by A very disappointed patient. on Jul 13th, 2010

She isn't easy to get to see at all. I wanted an OB Dr. and all I was given was a midwife. I asked for Dr. O'Flynn and was never given an appointment with her. I waited for ever, 2-3 hrs. for an appointment, and then left without seeing a Dr. She wants to get you into her offices but if you aren't a high risk patient, you will not see her. She doesn't spend much time with you and she isn't at the Mullica Hill office much. I felt like she only wanted my money, not me.

Oct 14th, 2009

Best OB in south jersey! Treats you like a good friend or family.