Dr. Leisa Oflynn DO Patient Reviews

• Bad

February 17th, 2016
Absolutely love her!!

January 14th, 2015
I loved the office and the staff. Dr. Flynn truly cares about the patient.

December 3rd, 2014
horrible
I have been a client of Dr. O'flynn's for about two years. I went to her desperate because of chronic pain I was having. She decided it could be endometriosis, but there was no way to be certain unless I got surgery and had the endometriotic cells removed. But refused to do the surgery because my pain could have also been my gallbladder. So I went to a general surgeon and he decided he would remove my gallbladder. Since I was already going under Dr.oflynn decided she would sit in to check if I had endometriosis. I did. So she removed my endo cells, but I also got my fully operating gallbladder removed for no reason. I still at this time trusted Dr.oflynn so I continued to go see her UNTIL she diagnosed me with inflammatory breast cancer. A cancer with 30 percent survival rate. So frightened I went to a specialist and I did NOT have cancer. As a on gun she has no right to diagnose me with cancer!. Now I've finally transferred doctors and when she transferred my files she still has written in there that I have cancer!!!!! Worst doctor I have ever been to I do not reccomend

September 16th, 2013
i love this little Irish lady.
This is my first baby. I chose this Dr, cause everyone was telling me how good she is, and how well she treats her patients. As soon as you walk into her office for the first time, you can swear your at home. She has tea, and cookies set up for the patients to help themselves. Her whole office barely looks like a office at all, very relaxing environment. Mrs, Oflynn is very nice, answers all questions you have, and very blount. She does not sugar coat nothing. She tells it like it is. She is very loveable. I will keep her as gyno even after I have my baby.

June 23rd, 2013
Absolutely LOVE Dr. O'Flynn, her staff and the comfort of the office. Wouldn't trust anyone else to deliver my babies naturally! :)

June 4th, 2013
Very Satisfied!!!!
I switched to her at 34 weeks pregnant after a terrible experience with a different practice. She took the time to get to know me and my history and was very thorough. She went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable. My delivery experience was wonderful, hands down the best OB. I'll never go to another OB again. The office staff is extremely friendly!

February 18th, 2013
PATIENT
SHE IS THE BEST DOCTOR!!!!!! THATS IT, NO OTHER WAY TO DESCRIBE HER.

November 2nd, 2012
Dr O'Flynn is the GREATEST OB GYN EVER!!! She has the BEST bedside manner & was there for me every step of the way during my pregnancy. Not only was she great with me but with my husband & 3 kids as well. ALL of my appts. were in Mullica Hill & she was at EVERY single one!!! Even though the wait is long(sometimes), Dr. O'Flynn is worth it:)

July 13th, 2010
Money hungry
She isn't easy to get to see at all. I wanted an OB Dr. and all I was given was a midwife. I asked for Dr. O'Flynn and was never given an appointment with her. I waited for ever, 2-3 hrs. for an appointment, and then left without seeing a Dr. She wants to get you into her offices but if you aren't a high risk patient, you will not see her. She doesn't spend much time with you and she isn't at the Mullica Hill office much. I felt like she only wanted my money, not me.

June 1st, 2010
2 hours of waiting
overall waiting in each appointment is at least 2 hours!! no kidding. and than she comes in the room for 10 min, doesn't even sit, answer the que ...

October 14th, 2009
Best OB in south jersey! Treats you like a good friend or family.

October 31st, 2016