A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leisure Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leisure Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leisure Yu, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leisure Yu MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leisure Yu practice?
- Dr. Leisure Yu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leisure Yu practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.