A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leiv Takle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leiv Takle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Takle
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Takle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Takle graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Takle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- Spalding Reg Hosp, Griffin, Ga
- Spalding Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leiv Munlaug Takle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leiv M. Takle practice?
- Dr. Leiv Takle has 1 office location.
Dr. Leiv Takle practices Ophthalmology near Griffin, GA.
See Griffin Ophthalmologists.