A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leiv Takle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Takle graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Takle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- Spalding Reg Hosp, Griffin, Ga
- Spalding Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leiv Munlaug Takle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leiv M. Takle practice?
- Dr. Leiv Takle has 1 office location.
Dr. Leiv Takle practices Ophthalmology near Griffin, GA.
See Griffin Ophthalmologists.