A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leiv Takle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Takle graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Takle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- Spalding Reg Hosp, Griffin, Ga
- Spalding Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Takle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leiv M. Takle practice?
Dr. Leiv Takle practices Ophthalmology near Griffin, GA.
See Griffin Ophthalmologists.