A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lejla Delic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lejla Delic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lejla Delic, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Delic graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Delic has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lejla Delic MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lejla Delic practice?
- Dr. Lejla Delic has 1 office location.
Dr. Lejla Delic practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.