A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leka Gajula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leka Gajula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leka Gajula, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lipid Disorders
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajula graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gajula has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leka Gajula MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leka Gajula practice?
- Dr. Leka Gajula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leka Gajula practices Gastroenterology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Gastroenterologists.