A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leka Gajula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leka Gajula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leka Gajula, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Lipid Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajula graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gajula has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gajula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leka Gajula practice?
Dr. Leka Gajula practices Gastroenterology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Missouri City, TX and Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Gastroenterologists.