Dr. Lekeshia Jarrett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 14th, 2016
Went in for a well visit and to receive prescription refills for medications I have been prescribed to for approximately 7 years. After speaking with me for 2 minutes, she was able to make the assessment that I was prescribed the wrong medications. She told me that despite living in multiple states and seeing various providers that this was not a good treatment plan and that she "was sorry my doctors had done this to me." Instead of me taking a prescription for anxiety as needed, she tried to prescribe me a daily medication. I decided not to take it after reading personal testimonies of people who were prescribed to that drug about how awful it made them feel and the negative impact it had on their quality of life. I was very disappointed in the way I was treated and the lack of empathy or willingness to work WITH me to develop a treatment plan for my needs. As a healthcare provider myself I would not recommend this practice and will not be returning.

September 23rd, 2013
Patient
Dr Jarrett is wonderful she is very warm and sweet. She strives to listen and help you get better. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great doctor

April 12th, 2012
Solid General MD
Pros: I really like this doctor, she is very personable and will answer questions without rushing you. Office has garage parking and is easy to get to. Con: I would not recommend for women wellness/gyno checks. I was using her to do my annual gynocological visits, as I had not found a doctor for that. I have a history of abnormal paps and specifically requested certain testing by the labs. When I received the results none of the tests I had requested had been done. Had to go have another one at a obgyn's office.

December 27th, 2011
Like having an appointment with a girlfriend!
Dr. Jarrett is one of the two best doctors I've had in my 48 years of seeing primary care physicians!

September 14th, 2011
Dr. Jarrett was very patient and was able to ease my fear of doctors. I felt as though she really listened to my concerns. I left with no lingering questions or concerns in my mind. I am thrilled that I found her. I want to share my super positive experience with those that may be searching for an excellent doctor that truly cares about her patients. ****Also I must say her nurses are exceptional in providing an awesome, caring environment!!!!