A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lekgobo Chimidza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lekgobo Chimidza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lekgobo Chimidza, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chimidza graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Chimidza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lekgobo Chimidza MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lekgobo Chimidza practice?
- Dr. Lekgobo Chimidza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lekgobo Chimidza practices Pediatrics near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Pediatricians.