A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lekha Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lekha Gopal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lekha Gopal, DO, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Gopal has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lekha Gopal DO and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lekha Gopal practice?
- Dr. Lekha Gopal has 11 office locations.
Dr. Lekha Gopal practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Cedar Knolls Ophthalmologists.