A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lekha Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lekha Gopal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lekha Gopal, DO, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Gopal has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gopal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lekha Gopal practice?
Dr. Lekha Gopal practices Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Urology near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ and Brooklyn, NY.
See Cedar Knolls Ophthalmologists, Cedar Knolls Pediatricians, and Cedar Knolls Urologists.