More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lekha Rao
Dr. Lekha Rao, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA, with other offices in Sylmar, CA and Los Angeles, CA (and 1 other location). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Child Neurology. Dr. Rao is affiliated with Valleycare Olive View-UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Rao has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lekha Rao has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Lekha Rao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.
Dr. Erlinda Gordon
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Santa Monica, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Christopher Graves
Santa Monica, CA 0.02 mi21
Dr. Adora Poon
Santa Monica, CA 0.02 mi19