A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lekshmi Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lekshmi Nair, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Nair has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lekshmi Nair MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lekshmi Nair practice?
- Dr. Lekshmi Nair has 1 office location.
Dr. Lekshmi Nair practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.