A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lekshmi Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lekshmi Nair, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Nair has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lekshmi Nair MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lekshmi Nair practice?
- Dr. Lekshmi Nair has 1 office location.
Dr. Lekshmi Nair practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.