A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lekshmi Natarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Natarajan graduated from Mbbs, Trivandrum Medical College.
Dr. Natarajan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lekshmi Natarajan MBBS and MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lekshmi Natarajan practice?
- Dr. Lekshmi Natarajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lekshmi Natarajan practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.