A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lekshmi Vallyathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lekshmi Vallyathan is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallyathan graduated from University Of Calicut, Academy Of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram.
Dr. Vallyathan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clinical Care Associates of the University of Pennsylvania Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lekshmi Vallyathan MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lekshmi Vallyathan practice?
- Dr. Lekshmi Vallyathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lekshmi Vallyathan practices Internal Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists.