Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lela Demeter
Dr. Lela Demeter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palos Heights, IL. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Demeter is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital, Advocate Christ Medical Center and Advocate Christ Hospital. Dr. Demeter has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lela Demeter has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lela Demeter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palos Heights, IL.
Dr. Nicholas Rizzo
Palos Heights, IL 0 mi23
Dr. Robyn Jackson-Flagg
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Palos Heights, IL 0.04 mi19
Dr. Maria Dowell
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Palos Heights, IL 0.10 mi21