A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lela Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lewis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lela Lewis MD is a female Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lela Lewis practice?
- Dr. Lela Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lela Lewis practices Gynecology near Ridgecrest, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ.
See Ridgecrest Obstetricians & Gynecologists.