A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lela Mayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lela Mayers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayers graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mayers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lela C. Mayers practice?
Dr. Lela Mayers practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.