A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lela Mayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayers
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Mayers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lela Mayers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayers graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mayers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lela Cassen Mayers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lela C. Mayers practice?
- Dr. Lela Mayers has 1 office location.
Dr. Lela Mayers practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.