A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lela Mayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lela Mayers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayers graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mayers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lela Cassen Mayers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lela C. Mayers practice?
- Dr. Lela Mayers has 1 office location.
Dr. Lela Mayers practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.