Dr. Leland Berkwits Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Leland Berkwits?

June 16th, 2017

Office Visit

Dr. Berkwits MD is the most "Discusting" human I have experienced in a long time. He has no manners and treats his patients like dirt. I don't know why Pardee puts up with him. If he had been my employee, and I have had many in my career, I would have shown him the door, no matter how qualified he is. Either Pardee does not read the reviews, or they "don't care" Take my advice and get rid of him. He has shown he doesn't deserve being part of the "Pardee Team". Before I consider further action, I will see if Pardee has the "guts" and will do the right thing and get rid of Dr. Berkwits.

May 9th, 2016

Avoid this practice!!!

I actually saw another dr. in the practice but I think they are all the same. I was in pain management in Florida for years after a failed back surgery with no prospects to fix without further nerve damage. They were all smiles on the first visit, but when my urine test came back missing a drug I was taking they threw me out of the practice. I could understand totally if they found something that I hadn't told them about or illegal, but I did nothing wrong and they made me feel like a criminal. Plus they have a cop sitting in the lobby. Seriously? No GHS for me ever!!!

April 30th, 2015

Unprofessional, uncaring

Does not care. Charged me $45 co-pay and didn't even treat me. Sent me elsewhere which will take more time and increase my suffering. Reporting to Medicare, GHS, and South Carolina Board of Medical Examiners. Avoid him.

March 10th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Berkwits is one of the best doctors I have met to help my back pain. Not only does he explain to me what has to be done, he talks with my husband (retried- attorney) about my condition and what method he will follow. I have recommended my family and several friends to his practice.

March 8th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Berkwits after multiple spinal specialists and orthopedic physicians failed to identify a diagnosis. He is extremely knowledge and no-nonsense in his treatment plans. He spends the majority of the office visit evaluating the condition at hand. I appreciate this as I feel his time is much more valuable to me than making small talk. I am currently undergoing a prolotherapy regimen to repair soft tissue damage from a car accident several years ago and will update this review upon completion. of therapy.

February 18th, 2014

bad attitude

I thought he seemed rushed when he came in, and I was right, His over all attitude was bad and it just got worse as the appointment progressed. Not only was he rude but the girl that assisted him could not be bothered. It was like I was taken up her time. He may be good at what he does but I would never recommend this group to anyone

September 3rd, 2013

Worst Doctor

He is the worst doctor, I have been seeing him for several months and he still does not know what is wrong with me. He is more interested in his computer than me. I feel like he does not listen and because he is the doctor he thinks what he says goes. I sat in the room for 35 minutes waiting on him, my time is important too and I pay him. I would never send anyone to this office I wish I had never gone to see him!

October 4th, 2017