Dr. Leland Chick MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2016
Mommy Makeover
I am a recent (and enthusiastic) patient of Dr. Chick’s. I had the mommy makeover done and haven’t felt this good about myself in 20 years. I started to consider having a tummy tuck about 5 years post pregnancy. I had two 9 lb. babies and don’t have very elastic skin. Additionally, I gained over 50 lbs. with them. After taking the weight off my skin just hung. I did weeks’ worth of research prior to even contacting a plastic surgeon. Once I did, I sought out 4 different surgeons for consultations. Because I had done my homework prior to seeing anyone I felt I had a list of intelligent questions to ask. Dr. Chick was the second surgeon I saw. I knew right away that this was going to be my surgeon. However, I didn’t want to make any decisions without seeking several opinions. And my gut instincts were right. I did end up going back to see him because of the way he cared and took the time to explain and answer all of my questions. Dr. Chick wasn’t the cheapest surgeon I saw but if you care about the way you look and feel post-surgery the money isn’t an issue. I decided to do the mommy makeover instead of just a tummy tuck because looking down at a beautiful tummy but still having sagging breast I knew I would have regretted my decision and had a breast augmentation and lift done afterwards. I couldn’t be happier with my decision. Dr. Chick does such amazing work. He also got me in contact with a massage therapist, Ruth, who helped tremendously in my recovery. His staff was very helpful as well. Alyson has so much insight and was full of recommendations for both pre and post op that I am grateful to have had her to ask questions to as well. I didn’t want anyone to know that I had anything done and she eased my fears. Nowadays however, I feel an obligation when I hear women talking about plastic surgery to tell my story and what tremendous work Dr. Chick does. Thank you Dr. Chick for caring so much about your patients!

February 24th, 2015
Best breast implant surgeon in Utah by far. Reasonable prices and Dr Chick genuinely cares about his paitents.

May 3rd, 2012
Dr. Chick is a very nice person, and his staff is top-notch. However, he did not address small asymmetry issues during my breast augmentation, and now I have some noticeable asymmetry. I cannot afford to revise the procedure financially or in regards to taking time off from work. For this, I am disappointed.

September 10th, 2011
I had an augmentaion with DR chick about 18 mos ago. Dr Chick was very open and honest about the dangers of this surgery. I still do not have any feeling in my right breast but overall I am satisfied with the results. Dr Chick was very warm and kind. He followed up with me several times after the surgery to be sure I was recovering well and comfortable. I would recommend his services to another. My sister and I had our surgery the same day and we are both happy with our services.... he even gave us a discount since we scheduled together!

June 20th, 2011
Excellent surgeon, would refer to my closest friend.

February 14th, 2011
Forever Young
I have been with Dr. Chick since Feb. 2008 for bilateral breast reconstruction, a result of bilateral breast cancer. Dr. Chick has been very supportive, caring, and forthright with me. Several issues have surfaced throughtout the course of my treatment but Dr. Chick has been there very step of the way; encourging, repairing and restoring my self-assurance. Dr. Chick always spends sufficient time with me, making sure I understand what's going on and what's going to happen. Dr. Chick's staff has been nothing less then top-notch. I have not had one issue with health benefits; in fact, I have never received a medical bill from Dr. Chick's Office. Dr. Chick has done right by me. Thanks...

September 21st, 2009
Robin
I am so happy with my breast augmentation. Dr. Chick is very talented and I would recommend him to anyone!

February 20th, 2017