Learn more about Dr. Leland Wilmot Eaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leland Wilmot Eaton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilmot Eaton
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wilmot Eaton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leland Wilmot Eaton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmot Eaton graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Wilmot Eaton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leland Wilmot Eaton MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Leland Wilmot Eaton practice?
- Dr. Leland Wilmot Eaton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leland Wilmot Eaton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Bessemer, AL and Moody, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.