A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leland Wilmot Eaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leland Wilmot Eaton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilmot Eaton
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilmot Eaton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leland Wilmot Eaton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmot Eaton graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Wilmot Eaton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leland Wilmot Eaton MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Leland Wilmot Eaton practice?
- Dr. Leland Wilmot Eaton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leland Wilmot Eaton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Bessemer, AL and Moody, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.