A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leland Fife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leland Fife is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leland Fife, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fife graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Fife has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fife accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leland T. Fife practice?
Dr. Leland Fife practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Delhi, CA and Hilmar, CA.
See Merced Internists, Merced Infectious Disease Doctors, Merced Hematologists, Merced Geriatric Doctors, and Merced General Practitioners.