A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leland Fife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leland Fife is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leland Fife, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer Disease
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fife graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Fife has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leland Thomas Fife MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leland T. Fife practice?
- Dr. Leland Fife has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leland Fife practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Delhi, CA.
See Merced Internists, Merced Infectious Disease Doctors, and Merced Geriatric Doctors.