A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leland Fife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leland Fife is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fife
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fife Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leland Fife, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fife graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Fife has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leland Thomas Fife MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leland T. Fife practice?
- Dr. Leland Fife has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leland Fife practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Delhi, CA.
See Merced Internists, Merced Infectious Disease Doctors, and Merced Geriatric Doctors.