A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leland Foshag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leland Foshag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leland Foshag, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Foshag graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Foshag has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leland Jay Foshag MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leland J. Foshag practice?
- Dr. Leland Foshag has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leland Foshag practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.