Dr. Leland Garrett Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leland Garrett Jr?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 8th, 2013

Almost sent me into dialysis

Hmm...no picture of Dr. Garrett. I had kidney problems and came to him. He had the firm nurse control my BP meds, and, using their own measuring devices I had a walking BP of 60/40 under his/her care. Possibly causing my second kidney failure. Garrett had me scheduled for a life changing fistula operation and then lifetime dialysis, when I bailed on the practice and went to Duke and got into the kidney transplant program. Low and behold, the kidney specialist I went to did some simple blood tests, and saved my kidneys and probably my life. I happened to have an unusual adrenal gland problem, not kidney problems which caused my BP to jump around. A simple hormone later, and my creatine has been 1.6 for years instead of the 9 that I left the Raleigh Clinic with.

COPD