A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leland Greenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leland Greenwald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leland Greenwald, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwald graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greenwald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leland Greenwald MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Leland Greenwald practice?
- Dr. Leland Greenwald has 1 office location.
Dr. Leland Greenwald practices Neurology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Neurologists.