Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leland Greenwald
Dr. Leland Greenwald, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mountain View, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Neurology. Dr. Greenwald is affiliated with El Camino Hospital, Community Hospital of Los Gatos and Palo Alto Medical Foundation. Dr. Greenwald has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Leland Greenwald has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Leland Greenwald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.
Dr. John Barnes
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi45
Dr. Thomas Wolfe
Neurology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Critical Care Medicine
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Minal Bhanushali
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi12