Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leland Henry Jr
Dr. Leland Henry Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Henry is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital, West Penn Hospital and West Penn Allegheny Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Leland Henry Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leland Henry Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Mayuri Gupta
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.17 mi16
Dr. Rose Salata
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.37 mi36
Dr. Michael Schlossberg
Pittsburgh, PA 0.62 mi42