Dr. Leland Lapp MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2014
Dr. Lapp is super nice!!
I took my 2-year-old son on my first appointment with Dr. Lapp. My son was touching everything and was running around the small room. I was getting stressed out because I know doctors can be really busy and just want to do what they have to do and leave; but Dr. Lapp told me that he is not bothered with my son's curiosity and he understands how active they can be at this stage. He told me a little bit about himself and his family, and he listened to my story as well, which makes me feel that he really wants to connect to his patients. He is very old-school (he says it himself), he doesn't have all the high-tech equipment nor have a fancy office, but I appreciate the fact that he will be the one seeing me on every appointment up until I give birth. I also like the fact that all throughout our conversation he maintained eye contact and not on his computer or looking at some documents asking repetitive questions like my previous OB.

December 27th, 2011
Just great!
My experiences at Dr. Lapps office have always been just great. Dr. Lapp is one of the best physicians I have seen but is by far the best OBGYN I have seen. Keep up the great work!

December 21st, 2011
Great office, the staff is super friendly they really go out of your way to make you comfortable!

December 19th, 2011
Awesome experience
Dr. Lapp was actually the first gynecologist I had ever been too, so I was nervous to say the least. He made the whole process very easy and comfortable. He was also very patient with all my questions and concerns. He was kind and remained professional and the same goes for the staff. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lapp!

November 23rd, 2011
Great office. They are really good with Kids. Will come back here for future visits.

November 18th, 2011
Good, caring doctor
I am very appreciative to have Dr. Lapp as my OB. He is so comforting and caring; I can really say that I feel a connection with my doctor, knowing that he cares about me and my family. I just need to know when he will retire so I can begin to prep myself! Thank you guys so much!!!

November 17th, 2011
macybaby1981
Dr. Lapp gives me great explanations about everything. He puts real time and energy into learning about my health. He is sincere and very knowledgeable. I am more than grateful to have him as my OBGYN.

November 14th, 2011
Dr. Lapp is wonderful!
Every time I come in for appointments, I get the feeling that Dr. Lapp really cares about me, not only as a patient but as a person. Dr. Lapp is always on time, and really takes the time to answer my questions and really explain everything to me.

November 3rd, 2011
Dr. Lapp takes time to listen ans assess my health condition.

October 24th, 2011
Excellent service!
Excellent service! My experience was that I called on Wednesday to see if they had any openings to get my teeth cleaned. The receptionist is very nice, and told me she would call me if anybody cancelled this week. Low and behold, someone cancelled and I was promptly on my way to get my teeth cleaned!

October 18th, 2011
The best
I just got back from one of the best dental experiences! Dr. Lapp and his team are so incredibly friendly! He cleaned my teeth himself which I was impressed by. He was very thorough in explaining everything to me and honestly could not have been nicer. He even walked me to the door when I was done.

October 18th, 2011
Really great
Really a great dental practice. He explains things better than any other dentist I've ever been too, and has a great staff to assist along the way.