Dr. Leland Laycob MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

July 7th, 2013
Dr. Laycob is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever had the opportunity to meet. He is such a great pediatrian. He will spend as much time as necessary in order to make you as a parent more comfortable. I will recomend him to anyone I know who is looking for a pediatrian.

August 14th, 2012
Dr. Laycob is one of the most wonderful caring doctors I have ever had the pleasure to know. I would not trust my children's health to anyone else. He is not afraid to refer when needed to other specialist and always takes parental concerns to heart.

June 30th, 2012
Dr. Laycob was my pediatrician as a child and he now treats my daughter. He is wonderful and so knowledgable. He treats every visit like it's his priority. He listens and knows from experience what works

September 21st, 2011
Dr. Laycob seems to genuinely care about his patients. He is able to see my child on short notice and does not rush to get done with the appointment. We are very happy with his service. The staff is okay at the office, they could be a bit more friendly.

June 10th, 2008
Awesome!
Dr. Laycob has been treating my 3 children for 10 years. He is so wonderful with all of them and treats them all like they are his only patient! He answers all my questions and has gone out of his way to help me when the kids have needed a specialist for this or that. It will be a sad day for me when my youngest is too old for a pediatrician! Dr. Laycob is one of the best doctors out there!!!!