Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by Valarie Zykan on Jul 7th, 2013

Dr. Laycob is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever had the opportunity to meet. He is such a great pediatrian. He will spend as much time as necessary in order to make you as a parent more comfortable. I will recomend him to anyone I know who is looking for a pediatrian.

Aug 14th, 2012

Dr. Laycob is one of the most wonderful caring doctors I have ever had the pleasure to know. I would not trust my children's health to anyone else. He is not afraid to refer when needed to other specialist and always takes parental concerns to heart.

Jun 30th, 2012

Dr. Laycob was my pediatrician as a child and he now treats my daughter. He is wonderful and so knowledgable. He treats every visit like it's his priority. He listens and knows from experience what works

Sep 21st, 2011

Dr. Laycob seems to genuinely care about his patients. He is able to see my child on short notice and does not rush to get done with the appointment. We are very happy with his service. The staff is okay at the office, they could be a bit more friendly.

by Stacey Harris on Aug 2nd, 2010

Dr. Laycob is absolutely wonderful. He has been our pediatrician for 18 years, and treats our children with care and respect. He always asks about how the kids are doing in school, in sports, etc. We would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone.

|  Awesome!  |  show details
by Rebecca Wilms on Jun 10th, 2008

Dr. Laycob has been treating my 3 children for 10 years. He is so wonderful with all of them and treats them all like they are his only patient! He answers all my questions and has gone out of his way to help me when the kids have needed a specialist for this or that. It will be a sad day for me when my youngest is too old for a pediatrician! Dr. Laycob is one of the best doctors out there!!!!