Dr. Leland Lou MD, MPH Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

July 22nd, 2016
I went to see Dr. Lou in June. I had signed all release forms for a my records to be sent. Unfortunately, my old Dr. office did not send my records by the time I had my appointment. Dr. Lou told since my records were not sent, he could not write my any of my prescriptions ( non-narcotics and narcotics). Yes, I was upset but b/c of that but more so b/c he felt it ok to give me injections ( a cost of $7300.00) with out my records but write ANY of my prescriptions. Also he talked down on my old Dr.s office. I tried calling his office manager more than several times with no luck in them returning my calls.

January 15th, 2016
The BEST pain mgmt doctor I've ever seen. Dr Lou really cares...

December 2nd, 2015
Dr Lou Is a very thoughtful in caring doctor. He takes his time to try to care for his patients. Some people have given a bad review of Dr. Lou, I would imagine these are people that he had to stop giving pain medicines because they were not using their medications correctly. I have seen Dr. Lou and his assistant Mr Shows. I hear the people in the waiting room that are very pleased with their care. The only complaints I hear are from people that do not get the medication they wanted. Sometimes I do have to wait longer than I would like for a visit, and some of the staff at the check in desk are very rude. But overall I would say Dr. Lou and his staff dose an excellent job

July 13th, 2015
DR Lou is one of the worst drs(if you want to call him that) i have ever meet. I was sent by my reg dr. and this man was rude and told me to come home and hurt.

December 17th, 2014
Assistant is wonderful
Very bad behavior. Rude. Long wait time. His assistant Mr Shows is very helpful, curtious, kind, goes out of his way to help. Mr. Shows found my diagnosis when many others doctors could not.

March 11th, 2014
Absolutely awful!!!!!!
Dr. Lou is a good doctor. Easy to talk to, friendly, and considerate. However, odds are, you will not see him during your visit. Most likely you will see his assistant, Darell Shows. This guy is everything that is wrong with the medical field today. He has no bedside manner whatsoever and is by far the most arrogant, insulting, rude, smart mouthed, and pitiful excuse for a doctor that I've ever encountered. I can assure you that you're better off in pain than dealing with him. And no, I'm not a scorned ex-patient, unfortunately I'm still a patient there, I'm just a person that cares about people (unlike Dr. Shows) and I wouldn't feel good about myself if I didn't try to give people a heads up. It's just not worth it. Go elsewhere!

February 20th, 2012
Dr Lou is probably tHe most caring dr I have ever had. He always takes time and for me and I feel he truly cares how I am doing.

April 19th, 2017